LifeLong Learning Information
LIFELONG LEARNING INFO SHEET
Michigan District Church of the Nazarene
How are Lifelong Learning Hours completed to be reported?
Ministers who complete a qualifying Lifelong Learning opportunity are to log those hours on their Online Registry. Lifelong Learning hours are not inputted into the registry by the District Coordinator nor by the Office of Clergy Development. It is the responsibility of the clergy to accurately record all Learning hours.
The District Coordinator is available to help with this process but does not have the capability of inputting hours for the clergyperson.
Every clergyperson on the Michigan District is to establish their online registry. The clergy person will be responsible for logging their hours on the online registry. This registry gives the clergyperson and the district Lifelong Learning Coordinator 24-7 access to their records. Following are the steps for setting up an online registry:
- Access the Registry by going to learning.nazarene.org
- Choose a language for your Registry.
- If a Personal Registry has not been set up, click the blue "Sign-Up button located in the middle of the screen.
- Once the questions have been answered (make sure you remember your email address and password), click the blue "Register button located below the questions. Your Personal Registry has now been created.
To access your registry from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, follow these steps:
- Access the Registry at learning.nazarene.org.
- Click on "Login in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your email address and password and click the blue "Login button.
To input a Lifelong Learning opportunity:
- Once you have logged into your Personal Registry, click on the "Add Record button right above your recorded Lifelong Learning Hours.
- Answer the required questions and click the blue "Create button.
Need Assistance? CONTACT:
Rev. Ray Duck
Michigan District Lifelong Learning Coordinator
Rev. Jeremy Selvidge
Michigan District Board of Ministerial Studies Chairperson
Global Clergy Development Office